Children's Ministry Relaunch - April 2022
We are excited to announce that our Children's Ministry has resumed starting this month!
Parents may now bring their children (ages 0-3) to the Nursery room prior to the start of Sunday morning services (10:00am).
- This is currently available for children 0-3 years old.
- Please remember to sign your child(ren) in and out at drop-off and pick-up.
- No food will be given to children, but your child may bring a water bottle.
- If potty trained, please encourage your child to use the potty before drop-off.
- If your child is not feeling 100% well, even with the slightest runny nose, or sore throat, please refrain from bringing them into class that week to help maintain a safe and healthy environment. Children who appear ill during class will be returned to their parents.
- We are not requiring children to wear masks, but if you'd like your child to keep theirs on, please communicate that with the volunteers.
More in Blog
June 2, 2022June 2022: New Service Start Time; Equip Hour and Evening Services Returning
April 8, 2022Children's Ministry Relaunch - April 2022
February 9, 2022Sunday Services Moved Back Indoors Beginning 2/13